সর্ব-শেষ হাল-নাগাদ: ২১st August ২০১৭
Share with :
|Title||Law Training Course for Focal Point Officers of different directorates under MoI|
|Date||From: 2017-07-30 To: 2017-08-03|
The desired number of participants is ২০. In special cases e number may vary
|Course Fee||No course fee is charged.|
Head of the different offices under the MoI will nominate the candidates based on the requirement letter from NIMC.
After successful completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
• know the history of independence of Bangladesh.
• know how to write petition & submission the case in the relevant courts.
• know different rules/regulations relating to day to day office administration.
• know the legal issues and of different rules in regards of land administration.
• History of land Reforms and Land Administration in Bangladesh.
• Laws, Rules and Regulations of the office management.
• Procedure of writing petition and submission in courts, practical session on it with special emphasis of the cases pending in the different organizations under the Ministry of Information.
• Law relating to contempt of Courts
. • Preparation of Broad sheet Reply: Measures require for quick disposal of the cases pending in the different organizations under the Ministry of Information; practical session on it.
• Writ petition/Cases: Its classifications and implications.
• Laws and Rules related to media and other minor acts.
Classroom Lectures, participatory exercise, practice, use of multimedia, discussion, question and answer session.
|Course Director||Md. Abdul Jalil, Deputy Director (Finance).|
|Course cordinator||Sk. Ejabur Rahman, Assistant Director (Adm).|