Emergence of Bangladesh & The Constitution of Bangladesh; Sustainable Development Goals, 7th Five Year Plan & Ten Initiatives of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina; Digital Bangladesh & Union Digital Center and activities; Climate Chance and Disaster Management; Autism; Rights to Information Act 2009 & E-Service of Government.
Techniques of shooting, mixing, editing and lighting. Attendees form production teams to put these techniques into actual hands-on practice. Attendees plan a project together, shoot it on the nearby location, edit the footage, then screen the results at the end of the training.
• Video editing principle and techniques
• Precise look at the artistic and aesthetic principles and practices of editing for both picture and sound
• Introduction to digital video and formats.
• Introduction to editing software:
• Adobe Premiere, Final cut pro and ,Edius
• Adobe Premiere Workflow Setting up a new project
• Understanding the Interface
• Importing: Importing Footage Importing Stills
• Dealing with missing media Using the Source Monitor
• Capturing: Capturing from Tape Logging Tapes
• Organising: Using the Project panel, Organising items in bin
• Editing in the Timeline :Navigating the timeline Using tracks Selecting clips Moving clips Edits: Trim, Rolling, Slip and Slide Lifting and extracting clips The pacing of cuts Good editing practices. Non-Linear Video Editing Course Training Calendar 2017-2018 www.nimc.gov.bd 36
• Time: Changing the speed of a clip using the Rate Stretch tool Time remapping a clip Playing a clip backwards Creating Freeze frames
• Transitions: Types of transitions (examples) Adding a transition Adjusting a transition in the Effects Panel
• Previewing a Sequence: Previewing a Sequence, Reconnecting missing previews
• Audio: Editing audio, Controlling gain, Rubber-banding clip levels. Animating Motion and Effects
• What is a key frame: Animating Motion
• Title: various kind of title creating
• Exporting: Export to tape, Export to a file for the internet, Export to DVD
Shoot high quality HD movie clips and photos using the digital devices and import and edit using software to create a 5-10 min movie which includes captions, picture-in- picture, slides, music and voice over. and title. And also will be evaluated through Classroom Attendance, active participation in the classroom and final production.