FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Question: Who are able to participate in the Training Program?
Answer: Specific Training programs are designed for specific media personnel.
2. Question: What are the duration of the courses?
Answer: Generally course duration is Four weeks.
3. Question: Is there any scope for Freelance participants?
Answer: Yes. Many courses are designed for the Freelancers.
4. Question: From where the Freelancers can collect information?
Answer: Advertisement is published in the national newspapers, institute notice board, websites etc.
5. Question: When sessions are conducted?
Answer: Usually 09 am - 05 pm.
6. Question: Is there any evening course?
Answer: Only day shift is conducted.
7. Question: What is the admission process for the Freelancers?
Answer: All the eligible candidate should participate in a written & viva test.They can take admission giving fees through the bank according to the merit list
8. Question: How much Fees should I pay?
Answer: 1000/- to 1500/- per week depends on course.
9. Question: Name of our Country
Mr. Md. Rafiquzzaman has joined in Bangladesh Civil Service (Administration) cadre as an Assistant Commissioner in 1983. He did his B.sc (Bachelor degree) with honours and M.Sc (Master degree) in physics in the year 1977-1980 and 1981 from Dhaka University respectively. He has also completed L.L.B (Bachelor in Law) fro...